The company's key strength is its people. We are a determined team with backgrounds covering a range of disciplines and expertise. Our professionalism and passion for engineering have enabled 2H to become a leader in our field, and each of us takes pride in the part we play in the company's success.
We have a strong work ethic, but we also believe that our high morale and great sense of team spirit play a big part in our success. 2H is a fun and friendly place to work, and we emphasize the importance of communication and interpersonal relationships through collaborative projects, team work, team building and other group activities.
We are always seeking bright, talented individuals who can rise to a challenge and help us apply new ideas to real life industry problems. In return, we provide our high caliber recruits with the support, training and freedom to allow them to achieve their full potential, quickly develop a career path, take responsibility, flourish and grow with the company.
If you think 2H Offshore sounds like a good fit for you, and you believe that you have the qualities we are looking for, then please see our list of current openings for details on how to apply.
Why Join 2H?
- We have a strong work ethic, but we also believe that our high level of morale and great sense of team spirit play a big part in our success
- We have a young and vibrant culture and believe in a good balance between work and play.
- We can provide the opportunity to travel to 2H offices around the world.
- We are committed to career development and training.
- We are an independent firm, but have the stability and commercial backing of our parent company, Acteon.
- We are at the forefront of deepwater offshore oil and gas technology.